One of the main issues with search engine optimisation is the cost – it is a very labour intensive process requiring the submission and updating of vast quantities of data. This makes it extremely expensive for good quality work and well out of the price range of many small businesses.
So, how can the new business actually get anywhere on Google without breaking the bank? What’s the best way to boost your search engine rankings and keep them there without having to spend a fortune?
Well, many people still prefer the outsource option and so they look to sites like Rent-a-coder or guru.com and hire low-cost labour to do the work for them. If you’re OK with giving away your site details to someone in another country who you’ve never met then that’s fine – but I prefer a more cautious approach to my web marketing!
It’s true that outsourcing to overseas companies can be very cheap, but you also have no control over what the do and how they do it. They could be submitting your sites to thousands of directories or articles and actually ruining your reputation. No, for something as important as your site’s marketing, you need to be careful just who is in charge.
Personalised SEO Training
We can actually train you or your staff in the skill of search engine optimisation. We will teach you everything you need to know so you can get straight down to ensuring your site is optimised and ready to accept visitors and convert them into customers.
Our training covers:
- Tags, content and descriptions – everything you need to know to make sure your site is up there with the best.
- Internal linking – Where should you be taking customers to?
- Telling Google – Site maps and navigation
- You might think you know what keywords are best, but how can you be absolutely sure?
- Using Google to find the best keywords
- Measuring success and changing them around
- How to get links and good quality sites linking back to you
- Blogging and Articles – get yourself out there as a knowledge source
We have a number of different schemes to suit your business and budget.